ZQ-7200 chimney anti-corrosion special adhesive is a two component high molecular weight organic silicon adhesive with excellent weather aging resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance, water resistance, non corrosion, high and low temperature resistance (-50 ℃ -+250 ℃), and high bonding strength. It contains no solvent, no pungent smell, and meets the environmental protection requirements. It is an ideal adhesive between foam glass brick, light acid resistant ceramic vitrified brick and the i
ZQ-7200 chimney anti-corrosion special adhesive is a two component high molecular weight organic silicon adhesive with excellent weather aging resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance, water resistance, non corrosion, high and low temperature resistance (-50 ℃ -+250 ℃), and high bonding strength. It contains no solvent, no pungent smell, and meets the environmental protection requirements. It is an ideal adhesive between foam glass brick, light acid resistant ceramic vitrified brick and the inner wall of chimney, and is suitable for anti-corrosion coating of various contact corrosive media in metallurgy, petroleum, chemical industry, and electric power.
Component A is a white paste like colloid, while Component B is a black paste like curing agent. It is suitable for manual or machine application, and can be cured at room temperature. The operation is simple and convenient. After coating, the adhesive surface is smooth, delicate, and bright, with no sagging or deformation, greatly reducing the waste of adhesive. The surface curing time (non stick time) is generally around 40-50 minutes (faster curing in summer when the temperature is high, slower in winter), and the deep curing time (hardness up to 20HsA) is about 5 hours. The low molecular weight substance released during the mixing and curing process of A/B is ethanol, which has a slight alcohol odor and is non-toxic and harmless to the human body. This adhesive is a green and environmentally friendly product.
Group A white, Group B black;
Mix ratio (mass ratio)
Complete curing time
Adhesive strength (steel to steel)
Adhesive strength (brick to brick)
Adhesive strength resistance to 5% sulfuric acid solution (15d)
Note: All mechanical and electrical properties were measured after 7 days of curing at 25 ℃ and 55% relative humidity.
1. When using, mix groups A and B in a ratio of 10:1. If the curing is too fast or too slow, increase or decrease the amount of curing agent appropriately, generally within the range of ± 15%. The more curing agent, the faster the curing, and vice versa, the slower the curing. Use a clean wooden stick, metal stick, or homemade small hand mixer to mix and form a paste. Mix evenly without white glue before use.
2. Each set should not be used for more than 40 minutes and should be mixed as needed. Therefore, please note that one batch of ingredients should not be too much to avoid waste.
3. When using, the bonded base surface should be cleaned up, and it is required to be free of dust, sand and oil stains. First blow away the dust on the foam vitrified brick, and then use a scraper, rubber brush, and trowel to evenly smear the adhesive on the bonding surface of the foam vitrified brick, press it on the steel wall of the chimney, and then use force to bond the two pieces of materials together. The bricks should be closely aligned from top to bottom, left to right, and the thickness of the bonding layer should be 2-3mm.
1. The curing process of sealant releases low molecular weight substances, and the construction site should ensure ventilation to avoid discomfort caused by high concentrations of volatile substances (no damage to the body after curing).
2. Avoid contact with eyes with uncured sealant. If in contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention in a timely manner.
3. Do not let children touch it when it is not solidified. If accidentally ingested, seek medical attention immediately. Keep out of reach of children.
A. All components B should be stored in closed containers at a storage temperature of ≤ 30 ℃, at a temperature of 23-25 ℃, in a sealed state, with a validity period of 12 months.
Q/320481 MTH 002-2016
This product is non hazardous and is transported under general conditions.
Component A: Barreled, 25Kg/barrel; Component B: 300ML tube, 0.3Kg/piece.
This product description cannot replace the necessary testing conducted by the user before use, and the user's testing results are to ensure that this product is suitable for its specific application requirements. Our company only guarantees that the product meets the factory quality inspection requirements and does not accept any other form of warranty or claim clauses. Confirmed as a quality issue with this product, our company is limited to providing replacement or refund of sales amount for the problematic product and is not responsible for any indirect or incidental damages.
If you are interested in our products, welcome to leave us a message, we will provide you with satisfactory products and services! !