ZQ457 is a flat sealant specially designed for automotive engines and other general industrial production where high temperature resistance conditions are required. It is a one-component, room temperature vulcanized neutral silicone sealant. It has very good temperature resistance and can seal instantly. Great gap.
1. One-component, RTV room temperature vulcanization, neutral deoxime type silicone rubber, no corrosive effect on the material after curing, no irritating odor, no various gaskets.
2. Good oil resistance, temperature resistance and shock resistance.
3. Keep a permanent sealed state in the range of -50~260℃.
4. Good elongation.
Replace all kinds of rubber pads, asbestos pads, cork pads and paper pads, and seal the starting gearboxes, axles and other joint surfaces of various automobiles, motorcycles, ships and various mechanical equipment to prevent water and air leakage , Oil spill.
|Before curing||Colour||Red/black/silver gray/blue fine and uniform paste|
|Curing type||One-component deketoxime type|
|Hardness (Shore A)||
|Tensile strength (MPa)||
|Elongation at break(%)||
|Operating temperature range (℃)||
|Pressure resistance (room temperature)||
|Pressure resistance (80±5℃)||
|Pressure resistance (150±5℃)||
|Medium resistance (20# mechanical oil)||
|Medium resistance (Gasoline for 70 cars)||
Note: All mechanical and electrical properties are measured after curing for 7 days under the conditions of 25℃ and 55% relative humidity. The performance of each type of silica gel is subject to the actual test report.
1. Remove oil and dust on the surface to be adhered, and keep the adhesive surface clean and dry.
2. Apply glue to the surface to be bonded and coat it into a continuous rubber ring.
3. Fasten with bolts as usual.
4. After the glue is applied, do not put it into use immediately. After it has cured completely (≧24h), an elastic shock-proof sealing gasket can be formed to seal and prevent leakage.
1. The glue has a volatile odor, please pay attention to ventilation when using it.
2. Avoid long-term skin contact with sealant. If unvulcanized rubber gets into eyes by mistake, rinse immediately with water or see a doctor.
3. Keep out of children's reach and not ingest.
4. The remaining rubber material is strictly sealed. Store in a cool, ventilated and dry place.
5. Executive standard: Q/320481 MTH002-2012
Storage and transportation
1. This product should be stored in a cool and dry environment below 25℃, and the storage period is 1 year.
2. Such products are non-dangerous goods and can be transported as general chemicals. Be careful of leakage during transportation!
3. Products that have exceeded the shelf life should be used after confirming whether there are any abnormalities.
300ml/piece, 50ML/piece, 100ML/piece.
Limited liability statement
This product description can never replace the user's necessary test before use. The user's test result is the only guarantee that this product is suitable for its specific application requirements. The company only guarantees that the product meets the factory quality inspection requirements, and does not approve any other forms of guarantee and claim clauses. It is confirmed that it is a quality problem of this product. The company only provides replacement or refund of the sales amount for the defective product, and is not responsible for any indirect or incidental damage.
If you are interested in our products, welcome to leave us a message, we will provide you with satisfactory products and services! !
- Mobile Site