ZQ312 potting glue
ZQ312 is a two-component addition-molding silicone thermal conductive potting compound, which can be cured at room temperature or by heating. The higher the temperature, the faster the curing. This product does not produce any by-products in the curing reaction, and can be applied to the surface of PC (Poly-carbonate), PP, ABS, PVC and other materials and metal. It has excellent thermal conductivity and is suitable for insulation, heat dissipation and waterproofing of electronic accessories.
This product is suitable for insulating potting of car battery charging piles, bonding and potting of various high-power electronic components; potting protection of module power supplies and circuit boards that require high heat dissipation and temperature resistance.
Technical parameters before and after curing
|Performance||A component||B component|
|Before curing||Exterior||White/black/grey fluid||White/black/grey fluid|
|A component: B component (weight ratio)||
|Operating time at 25°C (min)||
|25℃ curing time (min)||
|Curing time (min, 80℃)||
|Hardness (shore A)||
|Heat conduction coefficient [W(m·K)]||
|Dielectric strength (kV/mm)||
|Dielectric constant (1.2MHz)||
|Volume resistivity (Ω·cm)||
|Linear expansion coefficient [m/(m·K)]||
|Flame retardant performance||
Note: The above performance data are measured at 25°C and 55% relative humidity after curing for 1 day. The company is not responsible for differences in data caused by different test conditions or product improvements.
1. Before mixing, first mix the A component and the B component in their respective containers.
2. When mixing, the weight ratio of component A should be observed: component B = 1:1.
3. Generally speaking, the molding under 20mm can defoam naturally after molding, because the high temperature causes the curing speed to be accelerated or the molding depth is deeper, so it can be defoamed as needed. At this time, in order to remove the bubbles generated on the surface and inside after molding, the mixed solution should be put into a vacuum container and degassed for at least 5 minutes under 0.08MPa.
4. The corresponding curing time should be used above the temperature given in the technical parameter table before and after curing, either at room temperature or by heating. The curing speed of the glue is affected by the curing temperature. It takes a long time to cure in winter. It is recommended to use heating to cure. It is cured at 80-100°C for 15 minutes, and it usually takes about 8 hours to cure at 25°C at room temperature.
The following substances may hinder the curing of this product or cause uncured phenomenon, so it is best to apply it after simple experimental verification. If necessary, the application part needs to be cleaned.
◆ Incompletely cured condensed silicone.
◆ Amine curing type epoxy resin.
◆ White wax welding process (solder flux).
1. The rubber material should be sealed and stored. The mixed rubber should be used up at one time to avoid waste.
2. This product is a non-dangerous product, but do not take it in the mouth or eyes.
3. After storage for a period of time, the glue may delaminate. Please use it after mixing evenly without affecting performance.
4. Contact with the following chemicals will cause ZQ312 not to solidify:
a. Organotin compounds and silicone rubber containing organotin.
b. Materials such as sulfur, sulfide and sulfur-containing rubber.
c. Amine compounds and amine-containing materials.
During use, please pay attention to avoid contact with the above substances.
10Kg/set. (A component 5Kg + B component 5Kg).
Storage and transportation
1. The storage period of this product is 1 year (below 25°C).
2. Such products are non-dangerous goods and can be transported as general chemicals.
3. Products that have exceeded the shelf life should be used after confirming whether there are any abnormalities.
Limited liability statement
This product description can never replace the user's necessary test before use. The user's test result is the only guarantee that this product is suitable for its specific application requirements. The company only guarantees that the product meets the factory quality inspection requirements, and does not approve any other forms of guarantee and claim clauses. It is confirmed that it is a quality problem of this product. The company only provides replacement or refund of the sales amount for the defective product, and is not responsible for any indirect or incidental damages.
If you are interested in our products, welcome to leave us a message, we will provide you with satisfactory products and services! !
- Mobile Site